Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Leaves are falling, Buckeyes are a playing....

So the leaves are falling which means one and only one thing in my house; I'm a gonna be a raking. Strangely as monotonous a task as raking is I don't actually mind it. There is something that I enjoy about it, maybe it's because I'm outside and I'm smelling the cool brisk air and the a hint of woodsmoke. Maybe it's because I don't break much of a sweat, or maybe it's because I only have to do it so much before the trees have no leaves left.

Grass is another story (calm down slow breathing) and we will save that till another summer.

Back to the post, so OSU is playing today which means life as I once knew it, the natural laws by which this world follows, goes crazy. It means that I have to sit here huddled in my home not venturing more than a few blocks in any one direction. Let me explain, in Columbus, Ohio we have no professional football, no professional baseball, and no professional basketball. Some of you may be going, "Wait wait SFB (Sad Faced boy) you have the blue jackets", true but that's hockey, and you know what, it's just hockey. Keep in mind here that I'm not a big sports guy, I like to PLAY sports but watching them by my lonesome just doesn't really do it for me, but really back to the topic at hand; the buckeyes.

Hoards of fans clog my little area of Columbus making it practically impossible to go anywhere or do anything without running into detours, or a plethora of stopped cars (Can you say "Plethora" heffe?). Since I am not such a big sports fan I ALWAYS forget when the Buckeyes (Hence forth known as the bucks) are playing. Which means I will find myself on I-315 S trying to run an errand then I run smack dab into gridlock on a Saturday afternoon for no reason other than the Bucks are playing. Nuts, drives me completely bat crazy, red rage, homicidal, t-bone (driving ones car into another perpendiculary), nuts... which is why I am here blogging.

Which reminds me, I need to go out and run an errand, need to pick out a chair for our bedroom. "A chair" you may ask, why yes a chair because well the bedroom needs one and maybe @3:30 when the bucks kick off things may not be so crazy.

So first post, a little long a little rambling but thats the Sad Faced Boy for you.I may not make any sense sometimes, I may cause English teachers around the world to pull out their hair in great lumps if they read this, but you know what f-that because this is my blog so english teachers and critics can bend over and let me stick my foot up their candy asses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home