Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

APATHY

In the truest display of what I can think can sum up apathy I give this example. Yesterday I walked into the break room at around 12:30 to grab some pasta salad that SG made. Scrumptious pasta salad, God I love pasta salad. Standing there is one of my coworkers and upon entering said coworker warns me that there is a giant puddle on the floor. The puddle is obvious as it has soaked the rug next to the break room sink. Not caring and only focused on the lovely that is pasta salad I go back to my desk.

Fast forward to three hours later I go to the break room to get some coffee. What do I see? The puddle still there and upon greater inspection I notice that the puddle looks to be originating from the water cooler. Better yet sitting in the puddle is a surge protector. Doing the only apathetic thing I can think off I tap the puddle with my shoe, fill up my coffee mug and go mock this thing that I have seen to a coworker. Did I think to take a picture? Yes but when I went back someone had cleaned it up which totally ruined my anonymous email to OSCEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home