Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The white dawg that poops with his sunglasses on.

So here I am again minding my own business washing my hands in the bathroom when a coworker of mine walks in wearing sunglasses and listening to his Ipod with just one earphone on. Sunglasses inside for some reason makes me think of Corey Hart's song "Sunglasses at Night", you know "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can", anyway when I was in elementary school I thought that was the coolest of the cool songs. That and Eye of the Tiger, though I didn't know for years after who actually sang it..... thank you Jesus for creating "Survivor" and thank you for the all powerful and knowing inter-web. Back to this coworker thing. Let's analyze this.. he walked into the bathroom with his sunglasses on listening to his Mp3 player and walked right into the bathroom stall as if nothing was outside the normal. I mean come on is his shit so offensive that the way he fights back against it is by putting himself in sensory deprivation. As Tito said, the dude must have shit like Napalm... which reminds me I wonder if he was the guy who's shit smelled just like taco seasoning a month or so ago... that would explain a lot.

The first story Dawg ever told when I was around was when talking about DDR. Apparently a few years back his parents bought his brother a DDR pad. Well it wasn't soon after receiving it that while involved in a heated flash dance like fury his brother leaped up in a spinning pirouetting like motion only to put his foot through the double wide trailers floor. That shit's funny on so many different levels, nice thing too is that Dawg takes it in all in stride. I mean when your shit is like napalm there ain't nothing to fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home