Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, January 13, 2006

To Protect The Identities

I've got to get into the habit of shorter posts, I mean the longer the post the more I lose interest and if I lose interest there is no hope for anyone else. I don't actually think anyone reads this but if someone does they may have noticed how people's names have been replaced with nicknames. The reason is two fold, to make it a little less obvious who I am so that if I want to rant I can rant, and to make it slightly harder for anyone else to figure out who it is I'm talking about (rant,rant). This whole thing started when I made a post about Polaris and how much it sucks. In that post I mentioned a church, which will remain nameless, and then linked to their national website and while continuing my rant. SG read it and mentioned to me in passing that maybe I shouldn't rant so openly about a religious orgnization as some (not all) of the people involved in the churapolis's don't tend to have much of a sense of humor. It's all I need for some nut to track me down and throw a molotov cocktail at my beloved Civic, I mean really it has enough dents as it is.

The only identity that I will tell you up front is that SG (Surly Girl) is my wife, Why is she surly? No idea, it's just part of her personality, and speaking of personalities SG is doing some leadership training this week at work. They were doing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality test and SG witnessed another example of how I am such an 'S'. To be more exact I just took a Myers-Briggs test online and found that I am a ESTJ (Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging). Anyway what solidified for SG that I am an 'S' was when the instructor of her leadership class had an 'S' standup and tell everyone how they get to work. The 'S' person went into how they pull out of the driveway, turn left, head down to the street, turn right, go five lights down and turn left onto Island Rd, etc, etc, etc. My ability to write pages about nothing should be more than enough to backup my 'S'-atude.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger __ said...

And, for the record, it's been shown that opposites tend to have successful, if challenging, marriages. So be glad you married an INTP.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger SFB said...

BAH! It's the challenging part that I'm not so sure about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home