Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Birthday Guilt

Is it a sign that I'm getting older that when I receive gifts for my birthday I feel guilty? I'm thinking I might blame SG for this guilt, lately she has been reminding me that I really shouldn't be getting birthday money at my age. Which you know what I'm still 28 bitches, I don't turn 29 for two more days. Anyway my brother got me this really kicking sweet mini fridge from the sharper image. The thing heats and cools and it came with a cigarette lighter adapter so I could keep my beverages nice and frost cold while on my pilgrimages to wherever the spirit leads me. Back to this guilt thing, I think I'll get over it after I buy Guitar Heros. Nothing takes care of a little guilt like some good unwholesome rocking. Which reminds me, no not the guilt or the rocking.... OH fine I'm going to mention something completely random. Last night at Hound Dogs pizzeria of the Gods I was talking to Lobster and somehow I told him that the price of joy was $285 which just happens to be the cost of a Tokyo Marui MP5 airsoft rifle kit. Why is it the price of joy? Well because I'm going to march over and shoot all of Lobsters six and a half feet tall lobsterness right in the ass.

Anyway seriously I actually feel guilty about this receiving money/presents. Maybe it's because I don't feel worthy or maybe it's because I need to just go and buy those guitars and then start rocking like the rock star that I know dwells within the pelvic region of all red blooded Americans

Remember rockers and remember well:

I love rock n' roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n' roll
So come an' take your time an' dance with me

-- Joan Jett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home