Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Burger King Robber

Last night after helping SG make some "Christmas Cauliflower" soup I for some reason got really really tired. I blame it all on my previous weekend where I was up till 4am both times, this then led me to not fall asleep till 4am on Sunday night. From that point on I got to bed a little earlier every night but when you start at 4am I mean come on what can you expect. Me going to bed at 9:30pm can only lead to one thing, weird lucid dreams. Whenever I go to bed early like that and I'm not completely exhausted I tend to wake up a few times in the night, it's never a big deal I usually lay awake for a few minutes and then go right back to sleep but during those periods I can remember dreams. The one that sticks in my head still is of me driving home and hearing on the radio that someone robbed a Burger King and that police were looking for the suspect. I arrived home to find SG happy as a cat after it's done something it's found very enjoyable that you most certainly would get irritated about. I ask her why she's so happy and she tells me that she just robbed a Burger King with Betty (one of our cats) slung over her shoulder like a baby. The reason why she was smiling was that she had seen an eyewitness sketch of the "Burger King Robber" and it too had a cat slung over it's shoulder. I blame that dream on the soup.

Anyhow SG had a meeting up in Cleveland and she had too be there at 7:30 which meant that she was up at 4:30am and left by 5:15am. You may be thinking man that sucks poor SG you have to drive 2 hours by yourself to get to a meeting at 7:30am. Yeah well she works for the Man (State) and because of that gets to count travel time into her work day. So when her meeting ends at 11am or so she can drive right back home. Do not stop at work and DO collect some balls of yarn. I've gots to get me one of those jobs. Myself? I got up soon after she left and did my morning observances at the church of McConnell to do some hail marys and an anorexic workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home