Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Idiots on patrol.

So I attempted to do some Christmas shopping on my lunch break. Little did I realize the rage this would cause me, I'm starting to think that "Sad Faced Boy" was a bad name for this thing, because all I do is rage, RAGE!. So lets start, I choose to go the wrong way and had to double back through a parking lot... BOY that was a bad idea has some mofo just happened to be in front of me wanting to turn left. Well apparently they were doing some personal business after banking as they let an opportunity pass to turn left that would have allowed a double trailer semi to get out. RAGE!... . Then I went to an EBGames to see if they still had Pikmin 2 used, and they didn't, so I left then and while sitting at a light was nearly sideswipped by some ass in a ten year old buick unable to turn his car. I then had some lunch which was actually quite pleasent and then attempted to get my Mom a little Steif stuffed animal from Larsons Toys and Games. Well it just so happened that every single Mother, Grandmother, Aunt, Grandfather, Father, Brother, Brother second removed, Cousin, Nephew decided to shop at the convenient time of 1:45pm. I mean I should have known better, what could I possibly have expected shopping at a store in the middle of soccer mom USA. This again just made me notice another thing that causes my rage to boil, WHY IS NO ONE AT WORK during the day! I mean come on judging by the traffic I saw when I was unemployed three years ago apparently no one works, I mean NO ONE! I'm not just saying that I see Mothers and their children, I see college age people, older people, hippies, goth's, frat boys, business type people, nerds, dorks, and dogs for Christ's sake all driving around with apparently no job to go to. So this finally leads me to my last and final example of terrible driving, I was driving back to work heading south on Kenny. At one point Kenny merges in with Tremont Rd creating a "Y" where the top parts of the "Y" are Trement and Kenny and the bottom of the "Y" is Kenny. Kenny at this point is a two lane road with a left turn lane, some person in a mini-van choose to come to a stop in the straight lane in front of me as they apparently thought that the red light applied to their lane too. This is an altogether terrible idea as traffic on Kenny at this point can be going around 50mph, UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home