Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No shirt, no shoes.

So here I was minding my own business at the Mall when I realize.... there's a man wearing jeans a puffy down jacket and no shirt standing in a store. I mean WTF, if you work for some large corporate store wouldn't you think that part of your corporate culture would say "shirts must be worn at work" or something, I mean come on you can't even enter many stores in the summertime without a shirt and shoes on. But then again what else should you expect from the same company that has had racisist law suits leveled at them. Wait, wait this is pointless Les Wexner owns Abercrombie just like he owns Limited, Mens Express, Express and half of Columbus. It's pointless because I like Mens Express clothes, so if I was really angry I'd stop shopping at Express too, but I can't... I'm sorry I just can't. The funny thing about this whole no shirt thing is that last weekend at the "Friends and Family" Gap event my wife and a friend of mine noticed as we walked past Abercrombie that there was not one but TWO shirtless men standing in the entrance of Abercrombie and one of them didn't even have the coat. They point this out and it pretty much went in one ear and out the other, I just assumed they were talking about the posters of the models. Now all I need to do is go to that new store American Apparel on High St. and see if the CEO has stopped by for a visit check on his employees, and rub one out. What you didn't know about that... HA HAAA you do now, don't thank me I know. Oh and if you get a chance call me SFB when you back that URL up and read the articles that Amy Blair posts about Craiglist every Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home