Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dreams

I just realized that I keep remembering a dream of mine that I had last night. In my dream I was in a movie that was of all my highschool friends back together again in a sort of reunion. They were with their significant others, children and we were all in a field on a hill enjoying the nice day. The strange thing was that my dream then jumped to an older couple in a spa type resort with a mayan/egyptian styled theme. Both the man and the woman were in their 60's-70's quite healthy and active looking. The man was thin and kind of stringy and struck me as having quite a bit of strength as he walked into a room where the woman was. Something happened and then he was leading her in an excited manner to an area the size of a medium bathroom. There was no sink, toilet, mirror or anything in it but smooth granite walls much like are found inside the great pyramid of Khufu. On the floor was an opening where clear blue water bubbled, the depth could not be determined but was deep enough that one could not easily see the bottom. Once the man led the woman into this room he then jumped in and held out his hand for her to join him. The woman stood feeling unsure and nervous as to why she should but eventually gave in and started to walk slowly towards the pool opening. When she got within the reach of the old man in the pool he reached out, grabbed her and started trying to pull her in. The woman unable to stop her progress slid slowly into this pool and as her head entered and she opened her eyes it was at that moment that she realized there were dead people affixed to the bottom of the pool. I got the feeling that she knew these people but as to how she was related to them I was unsure. I don't know what happened after that as I woke up, but it was strange enough to for me to remember it again. I have a strange feeling the man and the woman were parents (though many years from now) of a guy I went to highschool with though again I am unsure as to why I think that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home