Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, December 30, 2005

Zombies

I wonder if anyone else thinks about what they would do if a zombie apocalypse occurred. I mean seriously because right before I fall asleep every once and awhile I have this thought of what would happen if a zombie apocalypse occurred. I think about this and I feel unprepared, scared even, I mean I don't know how to hunt, skin an animal, find wild herbs, and I have no cool skills, you know like bow hunting skills, kung fu skills, you know skills. In all seriousness or as serious as one can be when talking about a fictional event I think I would be screwed, I have no guns, no giant knifes, no baseball bat and most certainly no cricket bats laying around. On top of that my house is nothing but windows, I mean we are talking human aquarium for Zombies. Damn I would be total zombie fodder in my current home, I'd have to bunk-ify it or something. I mean is this normal that I am thinking about how to get prepared for something so unbelievable as a zombie apocalypse? Anyway I figure I may not be completely screwed being without guns as they rarely seem to work as well as a good shovel or bat. Last night I saw myself wielding two metal bats like a Shaolin Monk twirling like Taz smashing zombies left and right as they tried to close in on me on all sides. Yeah bats would definitely be the way to go, I have three axes, a coal shovel, a mall and a scythe but I think if I had a choice the bat would still be the preferred weapon, which reminds me I need a bat.

I think the hardest thing and this always makes me feel pretty sad is if someone I loved was bitten and became a zombie. I mainly keep thinking about this because there was that scene in "Shawn of the Dead" where Shawn's mom becomes a Zombie and he has to blow her head off. Depressing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home