Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Monday, February 06, 2006

Mondays Spamalot

I like to push the pram a lot! Yes well I think I just might get enough weird spam that I will start doing posts on them, what can I say I'm lazy (Namakemono da yo). Most people get most of their spam to their hotmail or yahoo email addresses. Me? I get them sent to my work address. I just don't get it, I don't use my work email address for anything but work, no online purchases, no solicitations for inappropriate services (ahem) and generally no emails with anyone outside the world of Sprockets. So instead of getting all bent out of shape I figured I would share the love that I receive (~15 emails) on a daily basis.

feudal experienced yet?


Well no, it HAS been awhile since I've got my little serf ducks in a row. Now that you mention it I am over due for a good leaching, thins the blood helps fight off colds you know.

But on Miss Mills observing, with despondency, whole body instead of his head, on account of the stiffness of his scavenger Dora, teeming with expressions of devoted affection.


Nothing gets the romantic in me going like talks of the "stiffness of his scavenger Dora", from this day forth I will call my dong "The Scavenger Dora". Which reminds me of something else, remember that men have these eels that like caves and must spit to mark their territory. Really they do, for those who haven't "Memoirs of a Geisha" please ignore that last bit. This Miss Mills must be one cold hearted chica for her to look upon the stiff scavenger Dora and observe it with despondency, but then again may it is its "teeming with expressions of devoted affection" that is making Miss Mills so uninterested. "Teeming with expressions of devoted affect" Heeee!

midnight, and the candles were burning down.
The result of so much


What the fuck was that email about, I felt like it was some sort of erotic haiku sent to me by a child trying out their English for the first time. For now from both me and Dora that's all from the inbox of SFB, now it's time for a little bit of ones and zeros (101010101010).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home