Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry F***ing X-mas

Christmas can officially start, while going to the bank yesterday I accidentally took someone's parking spot. Just to make sure that no one thinks I was being an asshole let me explain the situation as I saw it. I (B) was going to the 5/3 branch on Henderson road heading west and was entering from the Henderson road entrance. There was someone in front of me, someone behind me oh and there was this giant green suburban (A) parked along the edge of the parking lot. It had been sitting there even before I entered the parking lot, and while it was sitting there an Excrusion swung around from the drive through and took a spot right in front of the suburban. As I was entereing the parking lot someone came out of the bank and got in a car and started backing up(C). As I had someone behind me and the car was already backing up and due to the fact that the car in front of me was already past the backing out car I figured I would wait and let the person continue backing out. After they did I not realizing the offense of what was about to happen choose to take the recently vacated spot. As I got out of my car I was greeted by a grimacing face full of rage staring out at me from the green suburbans passenger window. It was at this point I had found out that I had somehow taken her spot and she was wishing me a happy and joyous Christmas, or maybe it was something like this, "You just took my spot, Merry fucking christmas." So the Christmas season can officially begin, I have been cursed at by an enraged person who couldn't even wait long enough for me to tell her that I would move if she would like the spot so badly. I never got to say more than "Ma'am" before she pressed the peddle so far down I expected to see her foot rocket through the under carriage of her car and start trying to move her vehicle forward like Fred Flinstone.

And some people say that the Christmas spirit is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home