Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I have officially joined the 29 club and celebrated it at my favorite little skulls, bows and punk rockers, roller derby girls bar the Surly Girl Saloon. Did I mention this place has punk rock aerobics or that they were playing bingo in the back room? Yup. Anyway I was quite suprised and honored that the people that I emailed came out to throw back a drink or two or
three with me. And NO I didn't have too much to drink though if I would have got the Surly Girl 'Rita I'm pretty sure me and my favorite couch would have been seeing each other again last night. Huuwaa! That's neither here nor there though so as my friend Franz has been known to say "Here's another 365 days closer to death!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home