Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Henna!

Yes henna that wonderful natural die used to make temporary tattoos and to die one's hair... we'll get back to henna. Let me see if I can do a summation of my weekend without making it well too much of a summation. Friday I found myself doing a happy hour at Hound Dogs which is a-ok by me. When I was growing up every Friday my parents would get pizza from this local pizza place called Panzera's in Grandview. Then we'd all hunker down in front of the tube for some Dukes of Hazard and Orange Crush. After I moved out SG and I would get pizza most Fridays if she was in town however once she went to Philadelphia to get her expensive piece of paper (Masters Degree) the whole pizza on Friday's sort of fell apart. I am proud to say that this is no longer the case though I would like to mention... ahem... Orange Crush has been replaced with good ol' daddy juice Pabst Blue Ribbon. More importantly though Rock n' Roll in a box came to my place of work. Why was it delivered to work? Shazam Yo you can't leave that shit on your front door. I mean Guitar Hero's exudes so much Rock n' Roll spirit that any average joe will sense it and be compelled to take it. The power of Guitar Hero's compels you.

Saturday found me resting up on the couch AGAIN, I really need to drink less. Something about a pitcher of beer and two double jack and cokes that hurt my head. I tried to sleep in my own bed Friday night however every time laid my head down on the pillow it felt like someone would spin the bed every so slowly. Kind of like those carousel things you find in playgrounds.... God I love playgrounds. I was going to work on stripping and sanding the woodwork in the breakfast nook but as I said liquor had a whole nother idea. Saturday night found SG and I in that big Republican Mecca up North known to Dubya as the promised land but to me as Polaris. Why Polaris? It was closer to the sitter that my friend and his wife had for the night. If I ever needed anymore fodder for my cannon balls of hatred for Polaris I got it when I tried the salsa. The salsa wasn't salsa so much as it was like they took a can of tomatoes, the regular vanilla kind, and then threw them in the Cuisanart. It's like all the beigeburbia, SUV's and mega churches seeped into the salsa, ugh.

Anyway after dinner SG and I came home and I broke out Guitar Hero's for the first time. Three hours later and all the songs done on easy I started hallucinating. Err well not so much hallucinating as the T.V. kept trying to levitate right before my eyes. Thankfully SG was sitting right there and was able to tell me I was experiencing parallax instead of me thinking that I my margaritas must have had some peyote in them. Sunday was uneventful spent doing chores around the house and tediously trying to remove all the paint off of a tiny area of woodwork in the breakfast nook. Oh and the henna comment was because SG was dying her hair with henna tonight. I've never actually seen henna and now after seeing it am still confused why someone would want to smear something that smells like cooked spinach and looks like diarrhea into ones hair.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger __ said...

Hey, that piece of paper was free, it just looks expensive!

And my hair looks pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home