Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Brrrrrr.... Sayonara Fall.

Keep in mind that the picture you see was taken on Saturday with a high of 64 and a low of 41, hell last night it was so warm I went to the gym in just shorts and a t-shirt and I was perfectly comfortable. Now lets step forward to today with a high of 64 but a low of 18, I mean come on weather I was sitting outside a coffee shop on the cap (the store fronts on high street that sit above 670) quite enjoying myself.... tonight I'm freezing. Tomorrow is supposed to be even colder, high of 33 low of 19. Unbelieveable...

The only postive thing really is that I finished Metroid, which was as I mentioned a really, really great game. Work was irritating mainly as I was trying to research a bug that happened before I made it in, the bug irritatingly enough was one that even when I knew what the user did, could not reproduce it. ARG! (Not ARRR!!!! though with a bit more rum in me matey I just might say it). What else, I got owned in counter-strike, which is about par for the course with me these days. I did however enjoy a nice glass of Dalmore scotch while playing, smooth and yet scotchy (yes that is a wonderful description).

Today I picked up a copy of Initial D from Edaymovie along with a copy of Seven Swords. Sometimes when I buy Asian movies I really love them and then sometimes I buy them and I feel like someone punched me in the belly and then stepped on my pinky just to do it. The jury is still out on whether either one is good, hopefully I'll get time to watch at least one of them tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home