Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Rims and Tailpipes

Stick shifts, and safety belts all have to go. I've been meaning to post a picture of my positively bling-a-rific muffler that Monro hooked me up with. Sadly the picture will have to wait until I can remember to blur my license plate, need to know remember? Anywa I'm guessing here but it seems the muffler that fit on my car was a little short. As I said I'm guessing as I am unsure why anyone would then add a chrome tip onto the end of a 97' Civic and fasten it using two 3 inch screws when a half of an inch would have been more than long enough. I was telling SG all I need to do is get me some new rims and she will be the envy of all the EPA Caucasian ricer chicks... really all of them.

Other things that would be nice would be to change my car to rear wheel drive and then deliver orders of Tofu on the backroads of the Hocking Hills. Then when my I blow the engine racing against some bad ass Asian Rastafarian my Dad who BTW always has a bandana around his neck and a cigarette (lit or unlit) hanging out of his mouth will then drop a Honda Prelude engine into my Civic all the while making faces like Clint Eastwood did in "Fist Full of Dollars". Seriously a set of black rims would look sweet, I really wonder why some company hasn't made a software application that would let you select your make, model and year and then give you the ability to add any type of rim that they sell just to give you an idea of how it would look. That may have to be another of my money making schemes, though I think it's still in a distant second behind opening up an Ikea in City Center Mall. You all may doubt me just like you doubt the sheer awesomeness of the Scion xB (Toyota BB for the ones that have or are residing in Japan) but when I walk in wearing a fur coat, leopard skin boots with platinum spurs you can all call me SFB the Swedish Prefabricated Furniture King of Columbus.

Shit, NE~VERMIND it seems someone has already beat me to this idea about making a little web utility to help you visualize rims on your car. Point your browsers to Discount Tire Warehouses site (Note: Tool is done in flash), choose your make model and year and as jmglov likes to say clickey click away. Below I have some possible options for my Civic

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home