Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, April 28, 2006

Sweet fairy sprinkle me with pixy dust and take this hang over away.

..... ...... Hurt. HURT! All I can do mentally and physically here is to sit at my desk at work and try not too move too much. I'm thinking about turning my monitors off because the flicker is making me want to vomit. Last night we had one of SG's coworkers come by so that SG could sew up some curtains for his new house. I never thought one could drink themselves into submission talking and watching someone else sew, little less drink oneself into a ritual cleansing. I think I'm at the state right now where the longer I am awake the worse I feel, when I had my little "ritual cleansing" I felt great, when I woke up today I felt pretty good, as I sit here at my desk I feel like a piece of shit. So in lieu of me feeling like a piece of shit and unable to concentrate I figured I would drop in some nice spam messages that I got this week at work.

Here's one that is pushing prescription drugs not that you would be able to guess.

The lifts, sir. Our very fast elevators. Why would guests use the
stairs?
Whats your name? asked Bourne, replacing his hat and, sunglasses.
Ishmael, sir.
Like in Moby Dick?
I do not know such a person, sir.


I have got to get me some of these drugs because these short little paragraph-stories really pull you in. I want to know more, who is Bourne, why is he asking this other person in the elevator if their name is Ishmael. I read it and I envision a detective scenario, it's evening the about the time of the day where night and day are equally balanced. A time when you are unsure if you should turn on your headlights or not. The man Bourne has been trailing is still ahead of him walking on the wide sidewalk in a large metropolitan city. When Bourne was hired by the Lady to follow a man named Ishmael it didn't bother him, why should it tailing people and digging into peoples business is what he does. Up ahead the man named Ishmael ducks into a six story hotel called the Towers. Bourne already knows that this hotel building just happens to be where Ishmael works, normally Bourne would walk right by and go get a cup of coffee at the Bettys Dinner on the corner. Maybe a piece of pie.. blueberry this time the rhubarb was too sour. This time however he decided that he is going to try to confront Ishmael with what he has found out. As Bourne walks into the lobby of the hotel he has to slow for a moment as his eyes adjust to the darker lobby. The lobby is neither fancy nor is it run down to the left of him is a desk where a man sits behind it reading a paper and smoking a cigarette. Bourne walks past the desk and heads to a grouping of chairs, sits down and picks up a paper that someone left on the coffee table. From where Bourne sits he should be able to see when Ishmael goes on duty manning the elevator. In the paper Bourne sees that McCarthy is on another witch hunt, this time it seems he is going after an actor. Up ahead Bourne sees that Ishmael just came out of a door in his uniform and walked over to the elevators. Bourne casually stands up, folds the paper and starts walking over to the elevators not 20 yards from where he is. Right as Bourne reaches him the elevator opens and Ishmael gestures for Bourne to enter first. Bourne steps in tells Ishmael the floor number he wants and the elevator doors close.

tree with me in it! Then after walking at least half the distance to the
Bronx, I was picked up by the only person I know who may have more loose
bananas in her head than I do. Her libido is unhinged and she's running
away from her trucker husband-hot on her French heels-who I subsequently
learned has the cuddly name of the Bronk. My hooker chauffeur proceeds
to hold me hostage with such wiles as threatening to yell Rape! in a


This one was from the same person, what it has to do with prescription drugs I can't figure out but the stories are great. So this coworker of SG just happens to be a guy who buys antique swords. I think I mentioned him once, so I asked him how much it would cost him to get his sword polished. Sword polished.... heh heh heh. No seriously sword polishing isn't just some guy buying some metal polish, I believe it's more like sharpening, and reshaping, cleaning up a bunch of things. Apparently it costs $90 an inch to polish a sword, and since swords are about 26" long what you have is a small fortune, and I thought scuba diving was expensive.

So someone came into my office a few hours ago and mentioned to me that Brad Pitt is going to be playing Jesse James in a movie called "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford." I just don't see Brad Pitt as a famous bandit, and besides what's with this love affair with Jesse James. You'd think that a man who so strongly supported the confederate army and it's cause even after the civil war ended would not be someone that so many people would raise up and make movies, and documentaries about. Really in my mind it's that whole Confederate army thing, it wasn't like he was in the Confederate army. No he was with different hyper violent guerrilla groups that would go around and kill anyone who supported the union. So why love a man so much that supported slavery, killed children, stole the money out of your banks, inadvertently caused your mother to loose part of her arm when the Pinkertons went after him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home