Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bunch of gorillaz.

Today at work I got fed up with the way our break/snack room looked. There had been a tupperware container in the sink for about 4 days, and then there were coffee mugs that had been to the side of the sink for at least two months. Then there were the ice cream scoops from yesterday that were there for the November birthdays. I am... well borderline neurotic so I washed all the dishes there and I put them away. Really what bothers me about the company I work for is that like the break room and the server room people just don't take any effort to clean up their own mess. We keep buying new screw drivers and tools because people take them and never put them back. The build room gets cleaned up and for about a day or so it's fine and then people start to shit it up, on top of that we keep EVERYTHING. Old ISDN modems, crappy hubs, broken wireless keyboards, broken monitors, and office furniture of such high quality that even the state wouldn't want it. We actually got another storage container to store all the crappy office equipment that we keep buying and refusing to get rid of, I'm pretty sure if TLC's "Clean Sweep" team came to clean up our crap they would just give up and run away screaming.

So here's to me and my rant, oh and to my neurotic-ness,ness, I'll write about the happy hour we had for jail bait next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home