Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Put on your drinking pants Son, cause it's time.

Sprocket happy hours are by far one of the more terrible ideas that have come out of polite modern society. I never intend on getting drunk.... scratch that I intend to get drunk it's just that I never intend to get that drunk. Let me say just now if there is someone out there that was offended by me at the Bethel Rd BW-3 I humbly apologize. Last night was kind of a wake up call, I realized this morning that (A) I shouldn't have been driving and (B) that I haven't spent a Friday night in my own bed in about four weeks. Couch is just so much more appealing for some reason. So I think I am going on a self induced drying out period, not going to have a single drink for a week. Not to make myself seem like an alcoholic I'm not, I can have just one drink and do on most occasions just not at happy hours. So here's to me and a week of no drinking HURRAH! Now where's that flask of mine.

In looking back at my pictures last night I think I realized something else I was either a damned nuisance or people other people were using my camera to be a nuisance. The theme for last night was lots of middle fingers shoved up in the iris of my camera, quite awesome actually I think I might make a CD and pass them around on Monday.. I know what you've done Peeps! There was this chick last night who couldn't say no to "crack" and then there was me who couldn't not say no to taking picture of said crack. Sadly there was a casualty last night and we had to bury a beer soldier but we did it in all the regalia that the Beer Army required. So how late were we out last night? Err well based on the time stamp on my digital pictures I was most likely home by 11:45pm or so. After that I played about 45 minutes of Guitar Heros (no cock out) and then watched an episode in a half of SG-1. At some point SG woke up and got worried about me and called my cell phone only to hear it ringing downstairs. SG got up went downstairs turned off lights, rolled up my headphones, and turned out the lights, oh and then started posing my arms as apparently I was again doing my drunken rigidity thing. At about 5am this morning I woke up to find that my headphones were rolled up and put a way and that the things looked to have been picked up. Really there is very little as disconcerting as waking up to find things put away as if some house troll did it for you. Me? I was thinking the cats did it until SG told me later.

So here's to me not drinking for a whole week which should be even more interesting as tonight SG, some of her coworkers and myself are going to a Rocky Horror picture show at Studio 35. Shamefully I admit that I've never actually seen Rocky Horror in a theatre so this should be fun and educational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home