Sad Faced Boy

Merrrrrrrrrrrr

Friday, March 17, 2006

Connect the five point harness because NASA we are go for rectal rocket launch.

Have you ever had someone make you a drink the exact way you asked for it? Normally I'm thinking having someone make a drink just the way you want it is a good thing unless that drink is a Jack Daniels with a splash of Coke. Last night I went up to the bar and asked the bartender for two PBR's and a Jack with a splash of Coke. He gets me the two beers and then grabs a double shot glass pours a smallish shot of Jack Daniels into the glass and adds a teensy weensy bit of Coke. Then looks at me and says "Is that enough Coke?" All I could say was "Yes".

After shooting some pool we decided that we would try intestinal fate with the rectal rockets that I affectionately call White Castles across the street. And no I wasn't drunk, actually like White Castles. When I got home I was rocking out to some Guitar Heros when I felt the first bowel cramping signs of impending doom. The only problem was that SG just started to take one of her marathon hair washing, leg shaving, napping 20 minute showers and we only have one bathroom. At one point while bent over standing up sweating profusely I almost gave into the idea of grabbing a roll of toilet paper and taking a crap in my back yard. I can just imagine the neighbors looking out and seeing me sighing with relief in the brisk night air as I finish my deed in the backyard. This is this isn't the first time this has happened it's almost like my intestines and my brain or playing some sort of sick game of Russian Poop Roulette. So far the brain has won out every time but let me tell you friends last night was a close one. WHEW!

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't sound like she was using the toilet. The only time I would be worried about using the yard is if we both ate White Castle.

-Dirty Lurker

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger SFB said...

Must protect the mystery, besides you use different sides of the garage. Plenty of privacy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home